Subject: comments on profiles-2.0-cd-02

A couple of comments from our engineering team on Profiles…

  1. Line 551: In what way should the Address attribute be checked if it is present in the SubjectConfirmationData?
  2. In the Identity Provider Discovery Profile (section 4.3), there is no “Required Information” section.  We state in section 2.1 what the guidelines are for specifying profiles. In general, this profile isn’t following the format of the other profiles (no Profile Overview, Profile Description).

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.
Tel: 781-515-7115