Subject: RE: [security-services] more metadata questions...

> Scott, please jump in if I misspeak. And anyone else that wishes to
> chime in, please do so.

The only thing I'd add is that I think we also were in agreement that it
would be worth copying over the <Attribute> and <AttributeProfile> elements
from the <AttributeAuthorityDescriptor> into the <IDPSSODescriptor> to allow
a distinction between supporting attribute push during SSO from attribute
query via SOAP.

This is just a straight copy, same semantics, as in the SP side.

We felt that the two sets of changes together eliminates most of the
potential ambiguity in terms of relating the schema to the current set of
profiles.