Subject: RE: [security-services] Metadata isDefault attribute on an IndexedEndpoint

> This setting is meant to be applied for the entire set of
> indexed endpoints for a service. Specifically, this is so
> that if an internal request for an indexed endpoint
>
> (a) does not contain an index, the "default" (as defined in
> the metadata spec) will be used

Definitely.

> (b) contains an index that does not exist in the metadata,
> the "default" (as defined in the metadata spec) will be used

Not explicitly stated anywhere that I could find quickly, but that's
probably reasonable behavior. Either that or we could define an error
subcode for this condition and specify that an error should be returned to
the default location. I lean towards that, I guess, in cases where the
requester does something seemingly suspicious.

What do people think?