Subject: Re: [security-services] "claims" (was: Proposed clean up on subjecttext)

RL 'Bob' Morgan wrote:

 > But actually what I want to express concern about is the word "claims".

I've been following this discussion and was intending to raise the same issue
with the term "claims".

Scott Cantor replied:

 > I was using it because I was incorporating Ron's text, but "statements" is
 > fine by me.

I agree that we can essentially s/claim/statement/g and be fine, tho some
fine-grained editing to include the phrases "the statements in the assertion"
or "assertion statements" as necessary (as suggested by RLBob) will make it
smoother.

JeffH