Subject: Re: [security-services] "Registration" process for third-party SAMLcustomizations

After consulting with Mary at the XML 2004 conference last week and
learning that there's still no word about additional disclaimers, I
decided to go ahead and put up the new profiles/bindings/extensions
section on the SAML home page:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=security

(Because the page was getting so long, I added a TOC at the top to make
it easier to navigate.)

If OASIS later deems it to be necessary to add more disclaimers, we can
do that at any time; I'm confident the current wording sets the right
expectations in any case.

So, Rick, want to notify us of something??...

	Eve

Eve L. Maler wrote:

> In case folks are wondering what happened to the website changes: OASIS
> is likely to want me to add wording along the lines of "does not imply
> endorsement by *OASIS and* the TC"...  I'm working that with her. (Mary,
> let me know what needs to happen next!)
>
>     Eve

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com