Subject: Re: [security-services] FW: Comment from: john.gage@titan.com

Hi John,

There are many commercial and also a free
implementation of SAML (http://www.opensaml.org). Most
of the companies who employ TC members have a SAML
product.

A SAML 1.1 technical overview is available from:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6837/sstc-saml-tech-overview-1.1-cd.pdf

A preliminary SAML 2.0 technical overview (still being
worked on) is available from:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/4150/sstc-saml-tech-overview-2.0-draft-00.pdf

There is also a SAML developers list with open
subscription:

http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/

This is a good forum for getting developer oriented
questions answered.

- prateek

--- prateek mishra <pmishra@principalidentity.com>