Subject: SAML1.x profile of SAML2.0 metadata andAttributeConsumerDescriptor

I looked over the SAML1.x metadata profile.  I notice that AttributeConsumerDescriptor is left out.  Even though the authentication request doesn't exists, (which can reference an attribute consumer index)  I think it would still be useful.

Here is a use case:
The AttributeAuthority advertises one set of attributes it will release to all trusted SP's.  In addition, it can configure attribute sets specific to the needs of a particular SP.  Configuring these specific attribute sets can be aided by the AttributeConsumerDescriptor metadata elements of the SP.

This is how I planned to use AttributeConsumer metadata in SAML 2.0.  Or was the AttributeConsumerService only intended to be used to specify which attributes should be included in the response to an authentication request?

- Cameron