Subject: Cancelling todays SSTC con-call

I apologize for the late notice, but neither Prateek nor I can make the SSTC focus group con-call today.

If anyone else wishes to drive the call, feel free to meet (assuming Eve is available to enable the call).  Otherwise the call is cancelled for today.

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.
Tel: 781-515-7115