Subject: RE: [security-services] Status re Gross response [Was: RE: [security-services] Agenda for 1-Mar SSTC con-call]

Hi Maryann – I don’t think there’s really an issue.  I was just pointing out that we were going to give Thomas a chance to respond before we moved it to CD status.  I forgot about the message going to Thomas and his response.

Did the message to him include a copy of the document as well?

If so, we should follow up with him to ask when he might have a chance to respond with comments; then we can determine whether we want to hold off on the CD vote.  If we didn’t provide him a copy, then we should send him the current one and give him an opportunity to respond before we vote.

Can we take you up on your offer to volunteer and to serve as the go-between?

Thanks,

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.