Subject: Re: [security-services] ECP

Here is my understanding (partially from implementing the original
liberty PAOS spec):

After ECP talked to SP and published the PAOS service it is hosting,
SP and ECP could still talk non-PAOS back and forth, as many times as
they wish, and then at one point, SP decides to send ECP a PAOS request
which contains AuthnRequest. From then on things fall into SAML 2 spec
domain.

Thanks,
Adam