Subject: RE: [security-services] fyi: Approval of SAML v2.0 as an OASIS Standard

While some of us spend a bit more time than others (okay - in Scott's
case it was a LOT more time :-)) writing text, editing docs, running
meetings, etc., accolades for 2.0 are by no means complete without
recognizing EVERYONE on the committee that has helped shape the 2.0
specs through their commitment of time and energy.

This includes all those that endured the bi- and often weekly con-calls,
attended the 5 face-to-face meetings, provided great review feedback on
document drafts, etc.

I'm sure I also speak for Prateek when I say thank you to everyone for
your efforts.

Cheers!

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer