Subject: Re: [security-services] Forwarding thread on"previously established an identifier usable by the requester"?

Wasn't there an animated movie with talking mice called The Secret
of NIMH?  For us, I guess it would be the Secret of Name Identifier
Management and, uh, Hacking...

In your suggested <Terminate> wording, the various kinds of
sender-imposed state are mentioned in illustrative fashion, which
injects a little implementation realism into the normative text
without overwhelming it or making everyone do pairwise IDs.  That
part doesn't seem too squishy.  The AllowCreate wording seems quite
a bit squishier (but maybe that's because it would benefit from a
bit of editorial tightening-up).

It certainly gets us a little farther down the path of discussing
the desired normative strength rather than wrangling over the
meanings of all the terms.

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                      eve.maler @ sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Business Alliances     x40976 / +1 425 947 4522