Subject: RE: [security-services] Groups - Errata for the OASIS Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) V2.0; Working Draft 04 (sstc-saml-errata-2.0-draft-04.pdf) uploaded

> In section 3.5 'PE5: Rules for NameIDPolicy' the two options for
> additional wording refer to the 'persistent' format where they should
> refer to the 'transient' format.  I think Scott just had a typo in the
> wording he proposed which he subsequently corrected but it looks like
> the correction didn't make it into this doc.

Yes, however, that particular errata was also waiting (probably endlessly)
for any consensus to emerge around how to clarify AllowCreate, the thinking
being that some of those options may involve format-specific compromises
anyway. I don't personally think that helps fix anything, but it might push
us toward one or the other approach wrt to transient.