Subject: Re: [security-services] FW: Objection to Ping Identity ReferralService Provider Proposal

As you requested on the call just now, here's a followup message
with my own concerns and a few others I'm hearing on the call:

- General sense of a conflict of interest, though I don't think
anyone is impugning Ping specifically

- Having to bring an early version of our product to a competitor
for conformance testing

- The lopsided "bragging rights" given to a vendor chosen for
conformance testing responsibility

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                      eve.maler @ sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Business Alliances     x40976 / +1 425 947 4522