Subject: Re: [security-services] Is this profile part of SAML2 ?

Thanks to Darren and Rick for responding.

Okay, so I'll add a new list of links to the webpage, and also
reorganize the categories in the repository to add a Proposed
Profiles section.  (By the way, the categories in the repository
only get exposed to OASIS members; people who access the public
repository just see a flat list, unfortunately!)

Note that there's still the area on the webpage for profiles that
people have simply asked us to note/"register", which category these
two don't fall into.

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                      eve.maler @ sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Business Alliances     x40976 / +1 425 947 4522