Subject: RE: [security-services] Errata in ManageNameIDRequest text

> Once correction in general, the acronym NIM is used
> incorrectly below, the it should be MNI when this PE is
> updated in the Errata doc.

It's better spelled out directly anyway, but when referring to the profile,
it's "Name Identifier Management Profile" in the documents.

But NIM actually collides because there's also a Name Identifier Mapping
profile. It's ok to toss around NIM in emails when we know the context, but
not in the text.