Subject: XPath document/profile naming

On the call you mentioned that the xpath attribute profile should use a different naming convention.  Specifically that it shouldn't be referencing version 2 of the saml specifications.  I'm unsure if you were talking about the file name or the profile name urn.  The minutes haven't been posted and I don't recall exactly.  I've been searching the documents and emails over and I haven't found anything.  So I guessed.  Do the following match our convention?

Current names
file:   "sstc-saml-2.0-xpath-attribute-profile-[version]"
profile: "urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:profiles:attribute:XPath"

Proposed names:
file:  "draft-saml-path-attribute-profile-[version]"   -- follows pattern of saml 1.x metadata
profile: "urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:profiles:attribute:XPath"

This profile name change seems odd because this is a profile on the SAML 2.0 specification - even if it isn't part of the saml 2.0 specs.

Also, I thought you had other objections but I don't recall what they were?
- Cameron