Subject: SAML 1.1 Testing Referral Program Proposal Update

SSTC Participants:

On March 11, 2005 a SAML Testing Referral Program Proposal was submitted to the SSTC for 30 day review and feedback period as defined in the OASIS Adoption Services Program Referral Guidelines (
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/adoption_services.php).

As a result of the feedback received during that period, Ping and OASIS have agreed to no longer pursue a referral agreement for SAML 1.1 testing.

The OASIS Board has requested that the Adoption Services Program Referral Guideline be modified to clarify that potential Referral Service Providers must not have competitive solutions in the space being tested.

I would like to personally thank Ping Identity for the time and effort they put into submitting the Program Proposal.

OASIS is still planning to pursue testing programs for OASIS Standards as part of an overall Adoption Services plan.  Please contact me if you would like to discuss opportunities related to testing for SAML or other OASIS Standards.

Thank you.

Andy

Andy Moir
Director, Business Development