Subject: Ballot reminders....

Hi folks – I’d like to remind everyone that we have 2 outstanding ballots to move 2 specifications to Committee Draft status.  If you have not cast a ballot, please do so before the ballots expire at 6pm EST on Wednesday 6/1.

Note that under the current (new) TC process, a vote for CD status requires a “Full Majority” vote of the TC (i.e. 50% of all voting members voting YES). The CD vote is a prerequisite to submitting the specs for a public review.  There will potentially (depending on the will of the TC) be a later vote to move the documents to Committee Specification status (which requires a supermajority of the TC).

So here are the links:

CD Status for xpath-attribute-profile-03.pdf?

CD status for x509-authn-based-attribute-protocol-profile

Thanks,

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.