Subject: RE: [security-services] XPath Attribute Profile

> So in addition to the XPath attribute profile - used only for queries -
> you'd like something like an "XML document attribute profile" to define
> the attribute name as a document or document namespace - used for
> attribute statements in assertions.

Maybe I'm confused, but in the parlance of the profiles that exist now, an
attribute profile such as this would be expected to address both attribute
naming and value syntax in assertions as well as any rules that might apply
to queries. I certainly read this profile in that way, not as something that
only regulated queries.