Subject: SAML 2.0 Technical Overview 2.0 draft 06

I've just uploaded version 06 of the Technical Overview - the primary addition being descriptions of some of the Federation use cases.

On Tuesday's teleconf I believe it would be worthwhile to review the federation examples I've included - in particular if the committee believes any more should be added.

John

John Hughes
PA Consulting Group
IT Strategy