Subject: RE: [security-services] PAOS Question

> In terms of the PAOS header version, what iis the meaning of the word
> "minimum". Does it mean that "urn:liberty:paos:2003-08" must be in the
version
> list or does it mean that something like "urn:liberty:paos:2004-08"
> would be valid?

Awkward text, I agree. I think it means "a PAOS specification URI that is
that value or from a newer version". But I don't think you can rely on any
specific string comparisons to do it, so it amounts to knowing what spec
URIs exist and if they are newer than that. For now, it's one hard-coded
value, I suppose.