Subject: Re: [security-services] From commitee draft to committee specification

I'm in favor of moving the SAML 1.1 Metadata CD to CS status. In as
much as this is a normative document, and one that we would like to see
support for in the marketplace, I think it is appropriate to move it
forward.

I don't know if attestations are required to advance to CS, but I can
attest that Trustgenix has successfully implemented the current
specification (and we interop tested our implementation at Catalyst
this week).

-Greg