Subject: Technical Overview review meeting Aug 24 noon PT

We will have a special meeting to review the Technical Overview at
these coordinates:

   Wednesday 24 August, noon-2pm PT / 3-5pm ET
   +1 865 673 6950, code 270-9441#

All of the people who expressed interest on yesterday's call and
gave me their availability can make this time.  Others are invited
as well.  In order to keep some consistent line numbers, I won't
reissue a revised version until afterwards.  Let's use the Rev 07
PDF diff as the canonical one for making comments before and during
that meeting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13786/sstc-saml-tech-overview-2.0-draft-07-diff.pdf

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com