Subject: Rob's errata: Metadata 1

"Line 264: re: the "index" of an IndexedEndpointType: Do we need to specify
a range for this item?  When an endpoint index is used in an artifact, it is
limited to 2 bytes.  Thus, it should probably be restricted to integers from
0-65535.  Right?"

Yeah, that's why the schema type is unsignedShort. Am I missing something?
Isn't that defined as a 16-bit unsigned value from 0-65535?