Subject: RE: [security-services] Rob's errata: Metadata 1

> Thanks Scott.  I forgot to check the schema definition.  I do think it
> would help to add some explicit text in the attribute description to
> mention this point for those that don't check the schema definition or
> do schema validation in their implementations.

I guess. Not doing schema validation at runtime doesn't mean one doesn't use
the schema to decide what's legal and what isn't. There are probably various
places where we could repeat the schema definition in prose, but I'd rather
put a statement in BOLD at the top that says "Implementers should always
refer to the schema if in doubt over the allowable content of an element or
attribute" or something like that.