Subject: FW: [staff-standards] SAML Adoption SC

Hi folks,

  Can anyone help Bob out? Please cc me on any response so I can keep track of the request.

Thanks!

From: bbbrandt@mmm.com [mailto:bbbrandt@mmm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 4:23 PM
To: info@oasis-open.org
Subject: Test Site question for SAML?

Hello, my name is Bob Brandt, and I work for 3M, www.3m.com.

We have a desire to integrate web SSO, and are looking to utilize saml tokens for web security, between 3M and business partners.

Since your organization is in charge of SAML 1.1 (and I think SAML 2.0 now), are you aware of any publicly available test sites on
the Internet to
which we can Post SAML 1.1 assertions?   This would help us to verify our
solutions against a known good non3M implementation, prior to trying to get our solution to interoperate with another partner.

Can you provide me information if such site(s) are available?    Having
something like this available would be very useful to getting momentum around the standards as well.

Thanks,

Bob