Subject: RE: [security-services] Minutes with attendance for 25-Oct SSTC con-call

All,
Forgot to say also that as Olivier stated the January meeting will not
be able to concent on the text.

The plan now is to have a very stable text for the January meeting (the
earlier we send it for broad review the better we are).

In the April meeting we plan to concent on the text. I will be counting
on Olivier feedback (I will appreciate it as long as he is providing it)
and input during during the process.

Thanks
Abbie