Subject: ASTM privilege management infrastructure document.

Dear Colleagues

I mentioned in a recent call that ASTM is developing a privilege
management infrastructure (PMI) document.  The ASTM Technical Committee
E31 on Healthcare Informatics has twice reviewed the document and we are
seeking comments from this TC.  If you are interested in reviewing the
document and providing comments, please reply to me directly.  I am
authorized to send the draft to individuals but it is not available for
general release.

The PMI provides advice to architects and developers working in the
healthcare sector on privilege management.  I encourage anyone who has
the time to review the document.  This is an opportunity to ensure that
the ASTM PMI is consistent with our work in the TC.

Best regards,
David Staggs
Veterans Health Administration
858 826 5629