Subject: Authn Query and Authz Decision Query Requesters

Title: Message
For the client  of an attribute authority, we created a metadata extension to support an "attribute requester."

What is the view on how clients of the authn query and authz decision query will describe information to the respective authorities.  I.e., would there eventually be different extensions for

- authn requester
- authz decision requester

Or is there another way supported that I'm not seeing (e.g., attr requester can be used generically for all saml authority queries)?

Thanks, Tom.

Thomas Wisniewski
Software Architect
Phone: (201) 891-0524