Subject: Re: [security-services] Draft minutes for 17 January 2006 SSTC telecon, with attendance data

Dear all,

Eve L. Maler wrote:

>  > *#0240*: Status of SAML 2.0 submission to ITU T
>  > *Owner*: Abbie Barbir
>  > *Status*: Open
>  > *Assigned*: 2005-11-07
>  > *Due*: ---
>
> Abbie has asked Eve for help filling out a form having to do with
> Liberty's PAOS spec, on which SAML depends.  She will probably delegate
> this.

as far as this item is concerned, I think I've removed the monkey from
Eve's shoulder ;-)
I am currently attending the ITU-T WP2/17 meeting in Geneva. Abbie
Barbir is also here. I've discussed the above item with the person in
charge of proceeding with the A.5 qualifications at the ITU TSB. I gave
him the email address for the officers of the board of Liberty. We have
to wait for the WP2/17 Closing Plenary on Friday to officially request
the A.5 qualification. But the TSB will proceed immediately after that.
We will probably put a deadline for end of February to make sure Liberty
is A.5-qualified in time before the next SG17 meeting in April.
The only thing I'd ask to Eve is to make sure that Liberty's board
handles the request with responsiveness :)
--
Olivier DUBUISSON
France Telecom