Subject: Public reviews -> CS status for docs

Couple of items for next week's TC agenda...

I would like to ask for consideration of a public review (as a precursor to
a CS vote) for the following documents, which have been in CD status for a
while now.

SAML Metadata Extensions:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13845
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13846

SAML 1.x Metadata Profile:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13254
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13255

Additionally, I have submitted a new draft of the Third-Party Request
extension proposal. Jeff suggested breaking this up into a base document and
then one for the extension, but since the schema is a single document, I'm
not sure if that's viable or not. We can discuss.

Otherwise, I would like to ask for a CD vote on this draft as well.

The only addition in this re-publication is some language regarding
RelayState. The rest of the proposal is unchanged, so I think there's been
plenty of time to review it.