Subject: RE: [security-services] Audience Restriction nit...

Well, you're showing that it is confusing.  The AR is a child
of the Conditions, not Condition.    So the example would be
more of:

OR:
	<Conditions>
		<AudienceRestriction>
			<Audience>1</audience>
			<Audience>2</audience>
		</AudienceRestriction>
	</Conditions>

AND:
	<Conditions>
		<AudienceRestriction>
			<Audience>1</audience>
		</AudienceRestriction>
		<AudienceRestriction>
			<Audience>2</audience>
		</AudienceRestriction>
	</Conditions>

Either that or I'm still reading it wrong after I thought
about it for a bit.

Conor