Subject: Shared Credential Use Case - Revised Proposal

Colleagues, apologies for the document barrage, I'll try to make sense
of it here.

Ashish and I, reflecting TC feedback on the previously proposed
<SwitchUser/> extension have reworked our proposal for the Shared
Credential Use Case, deprecating the previously proposed SwitchUser
protocol extension in favour of an Authentication Context based solution.

The original discussion document has been revised to provide an overview
of the new proposal [1]

A <RequestedAuthnContexts> protocol extension is defined in [2] with
accompanying schema in [3]

Additionally, a <SharedCredential> Authentication Context extension is
defined in [4] with accompanying schema in [5]. Additionally, [4]
introduces two new AC classes and associated URIs that differentiate
based on the AC extension.

Regards

Ashish & Paul

Document Links

[1] -
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/document.php?document_id=17635

[2]- http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/document.php?document_id=17631

[3}- http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/document.php?document_id=17632

[4]- http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/document.php?document_id=17633

[5]- http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/document.php?document_id=17634

--
Paul Madsen                        e:paulmadsen @ ntt-at.com
NTT                                p:613-482-0432