Subject: Wiki link

The main page is:
https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/WebHome

There is no dedicated SAML section or web in it at this time, but it's not
hard to create a topic and link from it.

It is publically readable but editing requires registration, and an
IdP-asserted userid attached to the WikiName plus some manual provisioning
to grant edit rights.

It has a horrid discovery model at the moment, you have to click the right
links on the left based on the IdP you have. One of these days I'll get
something more advanced built, or maybe I'll experiment with the way all the
non-SAML systems work...make the user enter the IdP name.