Subject: Potential Errata: [SAMLmime] reference in saml-bindings-2.0-os

the [SAMLmime] reference in saml-bindings-2.0-os reads as:

   1468 [SAMLmime] application/saml+xml Media Type Registration,
        IETF Internet-Draft,
   1469 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hodges-saml-mediatype-01.txt.

draft-hodges-saml-mediatype-01 expired (and thus was deleted from the I-D
repository), since we ended up using the new "fast track" MIME Media Type
registration process rather than publishing an RFC.

I suggest the reference above be noted in errata and that it should be replaced
with a reference along these lines..

   [SAMLmime]  OASIS Security Services Technical Committee (SSTC),
               "application/samlassertion+xml MIME Media Type
               Registration", IANA MIME Media Types Registry
               application/samlassertion+xml, December 2004.
       http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application/samlassertion+xml

thanks,

JeffH