Subject: Attribute Sharing Profile

Hi,

I'm a new SSTC member, so I apologize in advance if I do something
wrong.  I've read the OASIS Technical Committee Process document, but
by all means steer me in the right direction if I veer off course.

Currently, I have a special interest in the following Public Review Draft:

SAML Attribute Sharing Profile for X.509 Authentication-Based Systems
Document identifier: sstc-saml-x509-authn-attrib-profile-cd-02

I've submitted numerous comments regarding various versions of this document:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services-comment/200503/msg00000.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services-comment/200503/msg00001.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services-comment/200606/msg00057.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services-comment/200606/msg00085.html

I understand a document under review can not be modified, but I have a
revision of this document I'd like to submit to the committee for
consideration at some point.  The revision incorporates many (but not
all) of the errata and comments from the latter two submissions.  Some
comments are still to be incorporated, but before I proceed, I thought
it best to first check in and hear what advice others might have.

Thanks,
Tom Scavo
NCSA/University of Illinois