Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML Authn Ctx Combination Spec

Title: RE: [security-services] SAML Authn Ctx Combination Spec

Paul, I agree with your sentiments.

Perhaps I'm looking at a diff version (5/18/06), but what you are proposing obviously changes the schema and the example (you indicated that neither would change). The current spec proposes a single element RequestedAuthnContexts that was nested whereas the changes you propose below would indicate a list of RequestedAuthnContext elements inside a single RequestedAuthnContexts element. So the schema would changes as you indicated below and the example would change to

<RequestedAuthnContexts RACComparison="all">
  <RequestedAuthnContext RACComparison="exact">
    <saml:AuthnContextClassRef...></..>
  </RequestedAuthnContext>
  <RequestedAuthnContext RACComparison="exact">
    <saml:AuthnContextClassRef...></..>
  </RequestedAuthnContext>
</RequestedAuthnContexts>

Tom.