Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML Authn Ctx Combination Spec

Sorry for the confusion Tom.

The schema snippets I inserted in my previous message was not my
proposal, but rather my interpretation of what you were proposing,
(which I then tried to argue against :-) )

My actual proposal to address the issue you raised was/is as follows

1) keep schema as is in v2 (5/18/06)
2) relax text that limited the number of <RequestedAuthnContexts>
elements in a message to ensure that nesting is allowed

thanks

Paul