Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML references

That's not true anymore -- all the SAML V2.0 docs, including the
individual schema files, are in docs.oasis-open.org and are intended
to be totally persistent.  But we only get those URLs once the files
are OASIS Standard level, I think, so it's after the fact somewhat.

I had started to create a template document that people could use in
starting new profiles and the like, but never really finished it.
The idea was to provide an up-to-the-minute list of bibliography
entries and namespace table rows, and you could delete the ones that
didn't apply.

I sent my unfinished one to a couple of folks recently but maybe I
should revitalize the whole thing and really do it right.  Now that
I'm nearly done updating all the Technical Overview diagrams, I
might as well take on another quixotic SAML-related action item, eh?
  I'll have to weigh it against updating the SSTC site and doing the
redline errata.

In all seriousness, actually, I would rank them this way; let me
know if anyone disagrees:

Help get Tech Overview revision published
Revise SSTC site
Create (and maintain) spec template
Redline errata draft

	Eve