Subject: Re: [security-services] Discussion of Future Work of the SSTC

I would also like to understand, under Oasis rules, how the ongoing
maintenance of actively used specifications is expected to happen. In
particular, who would manage the errata process if we disbanded?

Given that SAML is a core security specification it seems especially
important to ensure that a group of knowledgeable people are available to
evaluate issues as they arise and recommend solutions that maintain (or in
the worst case restore) the integrity of the protocols.

-Greg