Subject: New errata composite drafts

I've linked all the new errata composite drafts from the home page:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=security

Core, Bindings, and Profiles had substantive changes due to last
week's meeting decisions.  The others just had the "contributor
list" changes.

I decided, for now, not to do the n-to-n+1 diff version.  If you
want to see what's changed, you can look at the new PEs listed on
the title page, then search within the document for instances of
those PE numbers.  The only truly "silent" change I made was in
Profiles, where I finished backing out PE53 (having to do with the
position of the Encoding attr).

Yell if you see anything amiss...

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com