Subject: RE: [security-services] errata: alternate definition of strongly matches

> This condition is testable at least.
>
> Comments?

I guess it's fine as a supplement, but we can't say something matches if the
key isn't the "same" for some definition of "same". Your supplemental text
represents a necessary, but not sufficient, definition, to me.

I think there are non-testable requirements anywhere PKI comes into the
picture, unfortunately. The text tries to communicate the intent behind the
spec as best it can without stepping out of scope.