Subject: SAML on Wikipedia

Someone just pointed out to me that the SAML entry on Wikipedia has
a bunch of SAML V1.x information but nothing on SAML2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAML

It would be great if someone could sign up to get the SAML2 story on
there.  There's probably a lot of content in JeffH's short doc and
the technical overview that can be reused for this.  I'm happy to
make the originals of the tech overview graphics available too, if
that's of interest.

I'm overloaded with existing action items at the moment (and likely
to stay that way through November; for one thing, I will be on
vacation Nov 15-25) but would hate to see the page stay this way,
given that there's so much fodder to work with.

So, any interest?

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com