Subject: draft-hodges-HowToLearnSAML-01 available in HTML

I took draft-hodges-HowToLearnSAML-01.odt and did the save-as-HTML thing to it,
and did some unfortunately necessary manual HTML hacking to get the heading and
text around the figure to format reasonably. So anyway, it's not directly up on
the web.

Unfortunately, since it has a figure in it, and the OASIS logo, which get
rendered as separate .gif files, I can't figure out how to upload it to the
SSTC doc repository using Kavi because I can't predict the URLs that the .gif
files will have, nor can I AFAIK put all three files in the same subdirectory.

So for now the html-ized version is here..

http://www.identitymeme.org/doc/draft-hodges-HowToLearnSAML-01.html

..and is linked-to from my blog page on this..

http://identitymeme.org/how-to-study-and-learn-saml/

HTH,

=JeffH