Subject: Errata around TLS keys in metadata

On various occasions, the question of how to use metadata to determine the
TLS key(s) to accept has come up, and it would be good to nail this down, I
think.

My interpretation for a while has been that a KeyDescriptor with
use="signing" is basically good for either TLS or message security.

I would suggest we codify that, and also clarify that no use attribute
implies that both authentication and key wrapping purposes are acceptable.