Subject: RE: [security-services] Formatting links to public drafts

I believe it is still the case that wiki's at OASIS are considered
"experimental" in the sense that every TC does not automatically get
one. If you make a request to Mary or Ram, they will set up one
specifically for the SS TC.

Hal

P.S. Note that the current access rules are that anyone on the Internet
can read the wiki, any TC member can modify or create any part of the
wiki.

TC