Subject: Re: [security-services] Summary of errata-related updates for 13 Feb2007 telecon

I should have said there are no *plain* PDFs of the errata
composites.  There are obviously redline PDFs.

And note that at the last moment, while I was getting these ready
for publication, the OASIS logo suddenly disappeared on me.  This
seems to be a recurring bug.  I do always manage to get it back in
there, but if anyone has suggestions for fixing this, let me know.

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com