Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-x509-authn-attrib-profile-draft-11-diff.pdf uploaded

Well, it appears the text of draft-11 originated from draft-10 (just
by eyeballing it) so in that case why shouldn't the diff be taken from
draft-10?

I guess the real question is: did you start with cd-02 or draft-10?
The latter appears to be the case, but if you did in fact begin with
cd-02, then why aren't you calling this draft-09?

Tom