Subject: SOAP-flavored SSO profile

My colleague Rajeev Angal recently encountered a use case that
called for using the SOAP binding with the web browser SSO profile,
and he has put together a proposal for a SSO profile that does this.
  I asked Prateek and Hal to add it to the agenda for tomorrow, and
I've attached the proposal here.  Rajeev will be on the call as an
observer (and Emily and I will also call in, as usual).  We're
looking to find out what interest there may be in pursuing this further.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com

SAMLSOAProfile.pdf